This option is for you if you choose to handle the planning and details that lead up to your wedding yourself, but you need help with coordination on the actual day. These services are also included in¬†our Wedding Planning services.
Wedding Coordination services include:
- Two in-person planning sessions¬†prior to final walkthrough
- Site visit one month prior to wedding date with¬†caterer
- Create event itinerary and distribute to vendor team
- Direct wedding rehearsal¬ć
- Manage event set up and breakdown
- Set up and styling of client‚Äôs personal decor items
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure¬†successful event execution
Couples who choose Wedding Day Coordination services are often:
- Excited about wedding planning – their wedding day and the planning process are all they can talk about. ¬†Colors, styles, venues, personalized touches, vendors – it’s going to be fun for them to work together to create their unique event!
- Knowledgeable about what they want and how to do it –¬†they have been planning their wedding since they were kids. ¬†Their secret Pinterest boards were full of ideas and images¬†before they even got engaged. ¬†They can’t wait to research vendors, attend meetings, and finalize all the little details for their big day!
- Have a strong support team – between their wedding party, co-workers, and family members, they’ve got people to delegate tasks to. ¬†They know there will be more than enough help when it comes to assembling invitations, making place cards, designing the program, and organizing the seating chart.
- Intent on¬†enjoying their big day to the fullest¬†– they have been willing to do it all during the planning process, but when their wedding day comes – they want to sit back with a glass of champagne in their hands, and make sure they¬†are focused on each other, their friends and family, and having a great time!