This option provides complete and total planning for your event, giving you peace of mind that your vision is being brought to life.
Wedding Planning services include:
- Access to Glint Events team for full planning support for wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
- In-person meetings plus access to Glint Events team through email and phone
- Vision board presentation to determine event aesthetic
- Identify, negotiate with, and manage event vendors that align with client‚Äôs budget and style
- Manage guest list, order and assemble invitations and save-the-dates
- Track RSVP‚Äôs
- Assemble and deliver hotel guest bags
- Manage vendor contracts, event budget, and payment schedules
- Source all decor elements for ceremony and reception
- Site visit one month prior to wedding date with client to discuss set up plan and event timeline with caterer
- Create event itinerary and distribute to vendor team
- Direct wedding rehearsal
- Manage event set up and breakdown
- Setup of event decor styling items
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure¬†successful event execution
Couples¬†who choose Wedding Planning are often:
- Busy!¬†– they have a full time¬†commitment whether it’s their job or school. ¬†They may even live far away¬†from the city where their wedding will take place. ¬†Either way, it’s hard for them to make phone calls during the day, attend lots of meetings with vendors, and keep to-do lists, budgets, and files organized. ¬†Life is already busy enough for them!
- Overwhelmed, but excited – they are often overwhelmed when they think about the long list of to-do’s, the number of decisions that need to be made, not to mention the conflicting advice from friends and family. ¬†They are thrilled about marrying their best friend, but figuring out how to get from the engagement to the wedding day brings on some anxiety.
- Like choosing¬†from options – they kind of know what they want¬†and have some ideas in their head. ¬†They just need a couple of¬†good options to choose from in order to feel good about the decisions they are making.
- Want to enjoy every part of the wedding¬†planning process – they like having peace of mind that it will all get done, when it’s supposed to get done, and that their wedding day will be relaxing and fun!