Proposal Planning Giveaway!
If you ask soon-to-be-married couples what the first step in the wedding planning process is, they might say it’s finding a venue, booking a date, or working on their budget. But we have a different opinion- it’s the proposal!
So much time, effort, thought, consideration, and financial investment go into popping the question– and often these individuals can’t talk about their plan with anyone, for fear of their future fiancé learning of their intentions. That’s why we decided that we want to help. We are now offering proposal planning services!
Not only do we want to help people come up with a great idea that is unique and well thought out, but we want to help pull it off by coordinating the plan behind the scenes. And to kick it off- one lucky lovebird will receive our services- for free!
What’s included in the proposal planning giveaway:
- 60-90 minute brainstorm session
- 2-3 personalized ideas outlined in detail, provided within one week of brainstorm
- Assistance with booking vendors, venues, and the right people to play a roll in the marriage proposal. We will obtain contract proposals, negotiate fees, and help assemble the best team.
- Create engagement proposal timeline and distribute to vendors, venues, and participants
- Coordination of the proposal, making sure everything goes as smooth as possible
How to enter:
- Complete the entry form below by November 1st, 2014.
- Please include all personal contact information and a story, in 200 words or less, about why you want our help with your proposal.
- Please note that you may not submit on behalf of anyone other than yourself. If you know of anyone who may be interested in this giveaway, please share this page!
- Our winner will be notified by November 10th. Unfortunately we can’t publicly announce the winner until after the proposal takes place, but we’ll be sure to blog about it afterwards!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]