- What is it? A simple nine image document that reflects the vibe, style, and feel of your wedding day.
- Deep dive into your pinterest board, instagram screenshots and magazine clippings
- Create three initial Vision boards
- Provide up to two rounds of revisions on one board.
- What is it? A detailed 15-20 page PDF outlining all areas of your event. Typically includes welcome area, ceremony backdrop, aisle, seat assignment display, guest tables, sweetheart table, band backdrop, bars, dessert display, and send-off.
- Includes 3 rounds of revisions
- Facilitate booking of all design vendors
- floral design
- save the dates
- day-of papers
- Create design budget, track payments and due dates
- Review contracts
- Order and store client’s personal decor
- Site visit with client, typically 30 days prior to the wedding day.
- Design vendor confirmations prior to the wedding day
- Greet all design vendors
- Set up client’s personal decor
- Oversee design vendor tear down
- Pack up client’s personal decor during tear down
Ask us about our LGBTQ and destination wedding discounts